Send me to Nigeria, please

So here I am, starting a blog to update everyone about my life.
Please forgive me if I'm doing it wrong, as this is new for me!

Basically this blog is going to be a tool to update people about the mission trip I am going on. Which leads me to my trip!

I am travelling to Children of Promise Ministries in Ibadan, Nigeria in early March and living there for three months. I will be returning sometime mid-June.

I would ask that you would pray for me, and for the people I am going to serve. This is exciting and daunting at the same time. I have a lot I need to do before hand, during and after the trip is over, and there is no way that it will all get done without the Lord's help. Please pray for me!

I will continue to update this blog so that you can stay connected. Thanks for reading! :)

Peace,
Sierra

Comments

Popular Posts