CRAZINESS

Hey.

So, recently, I bought my plane ticket (and now know I am leaving March 15th, and returning June 6th) and also realized that I needed to figure out how to get a tourist visa for Nigeria.

And apparently, that is not an easy thing to do. The travel agency that I bought my ticket through explained that they usually are able to get the visa for the client without a problem, and do that free of charge...

except for Nigerian visas. Because they are the most work to try and get.. AWESOME.

I'm supposed to send my passport to the Nigerian High Commission in Ottawa, along with passport pictures and an extremely long and confusing application form so they can get my visa started.
The thing is, if there is one little thing wrong with your application, they won't process your application, and they won't call you to tell you it hasn't been processed.

You really need to monitor every little thing in this process.

I have also applied for a credit card so that if I am ever in extreme peril (which I trust will not be the case), I can use that to get me out of the sticky situation. And that is going to take another two weeks.

So many things to do, and so little time.

All of this (that both my parents and I have had to deal with) is making things a little stressful. But the way I see it, with all the positive signs that this is the right place for me to go, I trust that God has got everything under control.

It's scary to hand the control over, but in these situations, there's nothing else I can do!

Peace,
Sierra

Comments

Popular Posts