Fundraiser night

This trip is going to cost me a lot of money. And of course it will! I'm flying across the world.

To combat the possibility of using all my college savings on a three month trip, I'm having a fundraiser night at my church (Emmanuel Baptist Church, Barrie) on the 24th of February. It's going to be a night of music, worship and delicious treats. There's also going to be a small craft show where donated items will be sold and the proceeds will go to my trip.

I'm also going to be presenting my trip as well as having the president of CHIPROMS (Dayo Idowu) speak about his ministry. It's shaping up to be a really great night!

I hope to see you there, and I look forward to sharing more about my trip with you!

Peace,
Sierra

Comments

  1. Hi Sierra! So excited to follow your adventures. Thanks for doing a blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts