My Beautiful Youth Groups

I have been so blessed to be a part of two wonderful youth groups this past year. I am a leader with the gr. 10 girls in the sr. high youth group, and a leader with the gr. 7 girls in the jr. high youth group. Both groups of girls are so smart and funny and great, and I love spending my tuesday and wednesday nights with them!

The great thing about volunteering your time to help other people is that you don't do it to be benefitted yourself, but you do it instead to be a part of something greater than yourself. And in the end, you are impacted as much as the people you help. It's a beautiful situation (granted, there are times when volunteering can be hard, but when you lean on God to get you through the hard times, often he has greater riches in store for you than you expected!)



I have been showered with prayer each time I go to the youth groups, and I am so blessed!!


These are some of the beautiful grade seven girls that I volunteer with. At first, they seemed like a handful, and I thought I wasn't going to last the year, but I can honestly say that we've become great friends and I am honoured to know them!


And these are the grade 10 girls. Not only have these girls been a huge support to my trip, but my other leaders (Jess, Alyssa and Lindsay) have just been so excited for me! I love my church!


Thank you guys for being a part of my life. I am privileged to know you!

Peace,

Sierra

Comments

Popular Posts