Children of CHIPROM: Glory

Glory is a 12 year old girl with a heart after God, which is the most awesome thing ever. I mean, she came up to me one time and asked me if I could explain God to her. I told her I'd try to answer her questions, but I didn't have all the answers. She then asked "Well, who is God's dad? When was God born? What does heaven look like? When I die, how will it feel?" and about a million more questions similar in nature and just as hard-hitting.


She's a smart one!

I love her curiosity to know more about God, and her excitement about her questions. I often can't get all the way through my answer before she has two more questions spilling out!


She is one amazing kid. And obviously, I love her to pieces!

{If you want to read the other Children of CHIPROM posts, click here to go to the list of names.}

Comments

Popular Posts