Children of CHIPROM: Joshua and Michael

{Michael}

Joshua and Michael are the youngest twins here at Chiprom currently.  They are 4 years old, and love to play all the time.

Michael is the sweetest little boy you will ever meet. I taught him what butterfly kisses are, and now if he's ever sitting besides me, he will lean over and give me some on my cheek. He is so gentle and kind, and it just makes everyone love him. He's always the life of the party when visitors stop by, singing "Father Abraham" at the top of his lungs while doing over-the-top actions. He's just a great kid!

Joshua is a great little protector. One of the mummies brought her baby grand daughter to the home for a few days, and Joshua loves her to pieces! Anytime she sat on the floor, Joshua was right there next to her to make sure no one accidentally stepped on her. He also loves to ride his bicycle out front and often has races with his brother and Kehinde to the bottom of the driveway. Whenever he sees me in the morning, he runs straight at me with his arms outstretched, ready for a big bear-hug.

These boys are such precious gifts from God, and I love them!

{Joshua}

{If you want to read the other Children of CHIPROM posts, click here to go to the list of names.}

Comments

Popular Posts